- Flowing fountains cover background noise, turning your space into a soothing oasis from the hustle and bustle of ordinary life. Don't forget a strategically placed bench to complete your meditation spot.
- Outdoors, the water fountain attracts birds and butterflies, bringing these little friends into your life all summer long. Make sure the fountain is flowing and not sitting, else you might get a few insects moving in.
- Space-saving wall fountains are perfect for garden nooks or apartment dwellers. Set up a small grouping of potted plants underneath for a picture perfect retreat.
- Dramatic fountains serve as a unique focal point for more formal gardens. Design annual or perennial beds with a fountain in the center to introduce a variety of lines.
- Don't restrict your fountain to the great outdoors. Create an indoor garden in your closed deck, sun room or a warm, south-facing window. Surround an indoor fountain with tropicals such as colorful hibiscus, fruitful lemon and lime trees, and fragrant jasmine. They'll enjoy the extra humidity from constantly running water.
- Help the environment by hosting a safe place for birds and butterflies, but by also using a solar waterfall fountain. It will save you from needing (and seeing) all those nasty electric cords.
- Turn on the romance! Outdoor lighting (solar powered, please) enhances your use of the fountain far into the evening. Cuddle up with your sweetheart and enjoy the soft sound of falling water.
- Fountains ease depression and relax the nerves. The gentle sound and sparkling splash of water ease away negative thoughts. It's a massage for the senses. Our Sitting Buddha Fountain is perfect for meditation and practicing mindfulness.
- In addition to the obvious benefit of flowing water, fountains can be works of art. The solid strength of the pedestal and the broad bowl please the eye and give it a definite resting place, especially when surrounded by greenery and multicolored blooms.
Your choices in fountains range from tiny tabletop tricklers to fun accents and bold statement fountains. Choose the fountain that meets your needs, whether you want to introduce a little Zen decor to your environment, create a tranquil space for meditation, or enhance the ambiance for outdoor entertaining. impress passersby with a multi-tiered waterfall of sound.
Check out some other ideas for other ideas on creating Zen spaces.
Check out our hand picked selection of indoor and outdoor water fountains. Thanks so much for shopping with Uneedum!
- Bill and Heather Rose