Yoga and Pilates Sandbags
Sandbags are often used in both yoga and Pilates to deepen stretches by placing the sandbag on your knees during seated poses, on your thigh in a kneeling pose, or to stretch your arms behind your back. You give yourself a lift in seated poses or seated meditation. There are many uses for this essential classic yoga prop. A sandbag on each thigh in bound angle pose helps the hips open so always consider a pair!
Our bags contain a unique, double-zippered, leak-proof system so that you can easily fill the sandbags with any dry item such as sand, beans, wheat, corn, or rice and adjust to your desired weight. Having both a zippered inner liner and a zippered outer cover prevents leakage. The inner bag is strong enough to hold up to 10 lbs. of sand. The outer cover can easily be removed and washed.
- Please Note that each Sandbags is unfilled - you can easily fill the sandbags with any dry item such as sand, beans, wheat, corn, or rice and adjust to your desired weight.
- Each bag includes an additional separate Nylon fabric bag to avoid leakage and for easy filling.
- The beautiful colors, high quality and unique Om design embroidered on the outer cover all combine to make this an exceptional product.
- Dimensions of the unfilled sandbag are 7.5'' wide by 17'' long.
- Includes one (1) Sandbag.