Galvanized Metal Planters
Back in Stock June 22nd
A fixture on American farms, galvanized metal has earned our affection for its simple country style and rustic look. Its ability to stand up to moisture makes it ideal for use as a planter fitted with container plants, any-weather outdoor storage or an ice-filled cooler for drinks.
Not just for summer, you'll be using these all year 'round. During the winter, you can bring them indoors to use as farmhouse decor and storage. Use as holders for magazines, books, knitting, etc., holds grilling accessories on your patio.
- Crafted of galvanized steel.
- The metal tags on each bin read: Exp tod Int Ale D'Avigulture. Lyon 1957. Lynx De Pologne Prix D'Honneur.
- Set of two. Large: 17" long x 12½" wide x 23" tall. Small: 14½" long x 10½" wide x 16" tall
- To be used indoors or outdoors
- Nest for shipping and storage; easy assembly required.